Instructions for adding funds to your SEN wallet using your PayPal account
How do I top-up my wallet with PayPal™?
You can top-up your wallet with PayPal™ on PlayStation®Store on your PS4™ or PS3™ or by using our Account Management site on a web browser or via the PlayStation®App.
This service is available to you if your Sony Entertainment Network account is registered in one of the countries listed below:
| || |
* If your account is registered in Germany you can only use PayPal™ if you are over 18 and able to use your ID information to prove this.
Please note that your PayPal™ account must be registered in the same country as your Sony Entertainment Network account. For example, if your Sony Entertainment Network account was set up in France, you will only be able to use PayPal™ if your PayPal™ account billing address is also in France.
PS4™ or PS3™
- Choose your purchases and select ‘Add Funds’ on the Purchase Confirmation screen.
- Select PayPal™.
- Choose the amount you would like to top-up and select ‘Continue’. Please note that this screen opens in the internet browser, not in PlayStation®Store.
- Login to PayPal™ to authorise payment.
- Confirm your payment.
- After completing your PayPal™ transaction you will be directed back to PlayStation®Store to receive notification of your payment status.
*Unfortunately, you are unable to add funds with PayPal™ on your PlayStation®Vita or PSP system.
PC/mobile device connected to the internet or PlayStation®App
- In the app go to ‘Settings’ > ‘Account Information’ and sign in or sign in here if you are using a web browser on a PC or mobile device.
- Select ‘Add Funds to Wallet’
- Select 'Add Funds to Wallet'.
- Select your preferred payment method.
- Choose the amount you would like to top-up and click ‘Continue’
- Select ‘Pay with my PayPal account’ and log into your account to authorise payment.
- After completing your PayPal™ transaction you will be directed back to your Sony Entertainment Network account to receive notification of your payment status.
- Successful Payment
If your payment was successful the funds will be visible in your wallet.
- Unsuccessful Payment
On very rare occasions your Sony Entertainment Network wallet will not appear to be topped up after you have made the payment.
If your payment was not successful please contact us for assistance.
Non-EU PayPal Payments to SNE Europe
The data of SEN accounts created in Australia, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia or the United Arab Emirates is administered by Sony Network Entertainment Europe. If you live in one of these countries and your PayPal account does not have enough funds to cover the SEN wallet top up, PayPal may charge your registered card or bank account, which may lead to an international transaction charge. To avoid this charge we recommend that you ensure that your PayPal account has sufficient funds to cover the payment to SEN.
- Desktop / Laptop
- Account Management
- My Wallet (Billing)